Dear Guests and Partners,
As the Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa family, we closely follow all notifications and developments related to the “COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic” and the measures being taken worldwide and in our country.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, in line with the legal regulations and directives of the Ministry of Health, we have approached the issue with great seriousness, sensitivity and care. In this direction, we take all precautions for the health and safety of both our guests and colleagues. We have always carried out detailed studies in our facilities, and our most important priority continues to be human health and hygiene. We would like to inform you that we have further expanded our health- and hygiene-related activities and have brought these activities to an even higher level of importance.
As the Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa family, we would like to share with you the precautions and steps we have taken during the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemics.
- Our facilities within Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa have the following certifications: ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System; ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System; and ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System.
- At “Cornelia Diamond Golf Resort & Spa, Cornelia De Luxe Resort, Cornelia Golf Club, Azure Villas by Cornelia and the NEST Congress & Exhibition Centre – all of which are facilities under Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa – the guest rooms, restaurants, bars, SPA Centres, meeting halls, personnel areas, and all other guest common areas” have undergone disinfection applications. This application was conducted with hydrogen peroxide-based disinfection, which has been demonstrated to be effective in killing the COVID-19 virus on surfaces.
- Detailed disinfection was applied to all adult beds and children and baby beds in the guest rooms of our facilities within Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa by a private company. Ozone and air conditioning controls are routinely performed for air disinfection in the rooms.
- All toys and equipment (electronic toys, swing, play materials, etc.) in the mini club area are cleaned and disinfected daily. In addition, in the mini club area, environment ozonation is carried out as it is in the guest rooms. In addition, the health of our child guests is protected by taking measures to prevent cross-contamination.
- In addition to the samples collected for microbiological water and legionella analysis from pool water and mains water (shower heads, ice, sink etc.), samples are collected from the surfaces and equipment in the food production areas, bars, restaurants and SPA centres at intervals determined by the contracted and accredited laboratory company. Periodic analyses are carried out by taking swab samples from the hands and clothes of our teammates.
- All of our production areas are periodically inspected, and related trainings are provided by “E-Cristal”, which is internationally known for general and personal hygiene practices.
- We have hand disinfection devices for the use of our guests in all our restaurant entrances and WC’s in the general areas. In addition, disinfectant liquid soaps are preferred in all general area WC’s.
- The highest level of hygiene standards and disinfection procedures have been applied in the SPA areas within our Cornelia Hotels Golf Resort & Spa facilities. Our employees working in these areas are also specially trained and certified.
- In our facilities, applications to prevent cross contamination are carried out daily, especially in common areas, and detailed cleaning and alcohol-based disinfection processes are conducted continuously.
- All personnel areas, including personnel housing and shuttles, were disinfected with a hydrogen peroxide-based disinfectant by a private company.
- Necessary measures have been taken to ensure social distancing measures in the personnel common areas, and the number of staff has been reduced to a minimum; disposable materials have started to be used in all areas. In addition, the use of personnel protective equipment (gloves, masks, etc.) by staff is constantly monitored within the facility.
- All of our employees had health screenings, and those with chronic conditions were sent on leave.
- As well, the body temperature of all visitors (suppliers or company employees) and personnel are checked daily via a digital thermometer.
- Cologne and hand disinfectants have been provided for office workers, and disinfection with hydrogen peroxide has been carried out in all office areas at certain intervals, and continues to be performed.
- Personnel are consistently informed about general and personal hygiene, and trainings continue.
- All these practices will continue to be applied throughout the season, depending on the opening of our facilities and the process of the pandemic.
Our greatest desire is that this process concludes throughout the world and in our country with the least loss and damage possible, and that the health of all patients, everywhere, is ensured as soon as possible.
We would like to thank all the healthcare professionals who have been separated from their loved ones during this period and who have shown extraordinary dedication and commitment to caring for patients while fighting against the pandemic.
When this process ends, we look forward to welcoming all our guests in our facilities, as in the old days, to again enjoy the “Cornelia Hotels Difference” and the “Cornelia Quality” at all our service points.